ConCost Precast SAP - an RDS for Construction
We developed Precast for SAP software, an RDS (Rapid Deployment System) for construction companies in the MENA region.
RDS changes the implementation radically.
- It saves roughly half the implementation time (we go live within 60 working days).
- The reduced implementation time results in saving cost.
- Users can evaluate a live system. Any gaps detected or enhancements required can be easily identified, developed and re-evaluated.
- We install the latest version of SAP.
- We install our PreCast RDS (now the construction processes are configured).
- We install a country specific localisation RDS of SAP for HCM (Human Capital Management) and FI (Financials).
- We customise the system according to the client's organisation.
- We load customer specific legacy data.
Now we have SAP configured for construction companies, with country specific configurations for labour laws and tax regulations, personalised for a customer and loaded with his data. This system is used for.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Scope Validation including Gap Analysis - in case there are any changes required we immediately develop them and re-validate until the requirements are covered.
- User training.
Once these steps are completed we can prepare for going live and afterwards support the users.